Creating transcripts from audio and video content is a practice that has been around a long time. Technological advancement has improved the way transcription is done and transcription companies vie with each other to provide their clients with accurate and timely transcripts. Audio transcription services are a great advantage for legal professionals and law firms looking to save time and money with their documentation tasks. Performing audio transcription can be a time and resource consuming task for attorneys, lawyers, court reporters, and other paralegals. That’s why these professionals are increasingly outsourcing their documentation tasks to reliable service providers.
Audio Transcription for a Wide Variety of Documents
Legal transcription services are available for legal documents and proceedings such as court proceedings, judgments, legal hearings and pleadings, legal letters, briefs, reports, trials, arbitrations, and much more. Assigning their transcription work to an established legal transcription company will help legal professionals save time, focus better on their cases, and enhance their productivity.
Benefits of Audio Transcription Outsourcing
Outsourcing audio transcription tasks to a reliable legal transcription company, assures legal professionals many benefits:
• Audio transcription utilizing digital applications: A reliable firm would uses up-to-date sophisticated technologies and the latest software to convert audio files to text. They can handle various audio file formats such as MP3, WAV, AU, and more.
• Accurate transcripts: Professional transcription firms would ensure transcripts with high levels of accuracy. Their team of transcriptionists would be trained in legal terminology and jargon and also have excellent listening and comprehensive skills to catch important words and different accents. The transcribed documents undergo stringent quality checks to assure accuracy levels of up to 99 percent.
• Saves resources: Reliable firms help legal professionals save money as well as resources. Hiring audio transcription services means they can save money that would go into hiring additional staff to do the job in-house. They can also save on space, infrastructural expenses, and investment in new technologies and training programs.
• Secure handling of legal data: Legal professionals do not have to worry about the safety of the information on their precious audio files when they are sent out for transcription. A reliable legal transcription company would ensure utmost confidentiality and security for the files with measures such as:
– FTP and browser based 256 bit encryption for safe file transfer
– Onsite confidentiality with password-protected computers and staff trained on privacy rules pertaining to client data.
• Cost-effective: Legal transcription services are cost-effective. Established firms help their clients reap economies of scale and can ensure their clients cost savings of 30 to 40 percent on their transcription.
Find a Reliable Service Provider
To gain all these benefits, it is necessary to team up with a reliable legal transcription company. The best way is to browse the web and go in for the free trial that leading providers offer to help their clients evaluate their audio transcription services. Choose the firm that can meet your requirements at rates that fit your budget.